Unknown Construction (Hive)

Started by Ashar, February 11, 2015, 09:05:25 AM

Ashar

In the final alien system amonst the normal hives, is one that says unknown construction, and its got a massive energy shield around it which is invulnerable, what is it for. I completed the game for order, but i never got any quest invloving that hive. And now i cant go back to it.
Also, when i completed the order quest line, a message poped up saying i can continue the game after using the save, but all i get is the option to restart in a new universe.

Lurler

You have to complete the game for different factions to learn what it is :)

As for continuing the game - that's exactly right. You can keep your character and continue playing in a new world.

omicron

Quote from: Lurler on February 11, 2015, 08:55:12 PM
You have to complete the game for different factions to learn what it is :)

As for continuing the game - that's exactly right. You can keep your character and continue playing in a new world.

wow great Oo
then...what`s the max level of a charakter?
i am 100 now and it`s still not the end ;)

ai_enabled

Quote from: omicron on March 14, 2015, 08:11:21 PM
what`s the max level of a charakter?
i am 100 now and it`s still not the end ;)
It's unlimited, but you need very much experience for next level-up... so I expect levels > 100 will be achieved only by cheaters. :P

omicron

Quote from: ai_enabled on March 15, 2015, 12:49:19 AM
It's unlimited, but you need very much experience for next level-up... so I expect levels > 100 will be achieved only by cheaters. :P

no max level? great!
i am 114 now...without cheating, just using ingame mechanics.
farming the aliens for organs --> science station for points --> holodeck
thats 45000 xp for 300 science points

that just takes time for farming :D

Lurler

That stuff is actually a bit OP at the moment. It was a relic from the old EXP system :)
We changed it in the new version, so you won't get as much EXP now (after we release the update).

omicron

thougt the same, that it`s OP

is the next update the steam version?
or maybe after a few more?

Lurler

The update usually goes to both platforms simultaneously.