Allien event (Floaters)

Started by Bane, May 15, 2020, 04:07:42 PM

Bane

About the floaters(native life forms) event. They are hard to kill and drop/loot sucks, i dont see ppl at PvE or PvP doing this event anymore, they just avoid the area when this is happen, most ppl say at global chat that event is a waste of time. My ideia is to improve the loot giving more rubber per allien killed. Those allien have a good challenge would be good to make the event more interesting.

Leominaci

True... i have same idea about this.  Please add  a normal loot.  This event its completly ignored on PVE server.  Its hard to kill and loot are crap.  Loot boxes on ruins its easy, and loot its 100x better.

MGS

I must be one of the few people who do this event,
I play pve, 170 hour in.

I do the event because no one else does usually ended up with a lot of rubber, slime, insect meat and toxins.
Not to mention they are a great source of LP.

I hate searching for rubber trees this was my main source of rubber although now i just trade pragmium for rubber.

The slime is great for volcano gel, my main source of pragmium.

The insect meat can be used for mulch or energy.

trupers1978

The problem for a new player is worse when the event takes place within his base, during the event he regularly dies while being in the middle of the house through the field emitted by the enemy. You could do so that the walls protect the player from this field. Playing pve is nothing because you lose nothing. Pvp game when you have to wait a few minutes for recovery and losing objects it is annoying.

ai_enabled

@trupers1978, but the walls (and other obstacles) are already protecting against the Floater creature attack (even though it looks like the attack is passing through obstacles, it will deal no damage). Please check again and let us know.

We will consider improvements to this event with the upcoming update. Currently we see the event is already popular among those players who are looking for rubber or want extra LP (these creatures are providing x5 LP than most other creatures). We may make them a bit easier to kill if that helps with the balance.

Regards!