Ideas and Desires for gameplay

Started by LuluLarallia, December 06, 2019, 06:39:59 PM

I was wondering if certain things could be added to gameplay.  I love this game, but I feel that certain improvements would make it better, at least for people like me.  I love building and designing in games.

Prettier lights:  It would be nice if we could build our bases/ homes with multiple colored lights; to make it a bit more exciting
0 (0%)
castle motes and bridges:  I really want a mote going around my house.   Is it possible to implement a system for water in the ground?
0 (0%)
portable containers:  traveling with only a backpack can be both discouraging and frustrating.  Can we have an easier way to transport our belongings to new areas?
1 (50%)
Farm? I know farming isn't the purpose of this game, but imagine having a base with farm animals.... I like the idea....
0 (0%)
paint for the walls?  just basic wood, and stone structures get old after a while.... how about some color for the walls?
0 (0%)
FURNITURE: I want to make it look cozy in there!!!! FURNITURE ITEMS PLEASE!!!??? I know, I know.... not part of the game plan but.....sometimes.....cozy should mean more than survival.... right???
1 (50%)
Improved party:  Sometimes, we invite friends to join us.... and if they are way down south and we're waaaaaaaay north.... noone wants to walk that far!!! Teleport to friends would be so helpful!!!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

LuluLarallia

Thank you for taking time to read this! This game is truly wonderful! I have enjoyed every minute of it! Please keep up the hard work, and keep improving the game!!! With a design like this, it's sure to grow larger!    :D

Sincerely,
                                                                  New Fan,
                                                               - LuluLarallia

Lurler

Thank you :)
Some of the things you added in the poll are already planned! :)
But it just takes time to implement everything.

You can also visit our roadmap to get a general idea of what is planned for the near future:
https://trello.com/b/B5ckffAW/cryofall-development-roadmap

So, please give us some more time and there will be more and more new stuff! :)