Cryofall. Problem - Endless download

Started by DarkSpore, February 10, 2019, 06:11:34 AM

DarkSpore

Hi All!
There was a problem in Cryofall
Initially, everything was fine, but the next day the shortcuts of the servers disappeared and when connecting to any server there is an endless download

ai_enabled

Hello!

Please ensure that the game executable is added to the whitelist in the Windows Firewall.

If you've installed any mods please try disabling them via Game Launcher.

Regards!

DarkSpore

There are no mods. In the white list, the executable file is added.
I also rebooted the router and re-arranged the game.
Does not help. (

ai_enabled

It's strange that it did work fine a day ago but then the issue appeared. We didn't change anything on our side and players are playing as usual without any problems. So we can assume something changed in your PC or router configuration (firewall, antivirus, router's firmware).

Please try to temporary disable the Firewall to ensure it's not related to the issue.
Please also check the antivirus software settings (if you use any).

If nothing helps please provide the latest client log file from <Documents>\AtomicTorchStudio\CryoFall\Logs

Regards!

DarkSpore

I completely disconnected the firewall and anivirus, then I restarted the PC and tried to enter the game, it did not help.(
It is very strange that the server shortcuts in the server menu also disappeared.

I send long entries from Client_CryoFall_2019-02-10_19-31.log?
or is this file somehow needed to be attached here?

What language is better to talk with you?
In Russian or English?

ai_enabled

Please send me a PM with the link to download the client log file.
You can write to me in Russian if you want.

Regards!

DarkSpore

Вот последние журналы из <Documents>\AtomicTorchStudio\CryoFall\Logs
Ссылка на яндекс диск: https://yadi.sk/d/NJgFlgQiYMiwsQ
Если вам неудобно пользоваться данным файл обменником я могу загрузить на другой.

С уважением,
DarkSpore.

ai_enabled

Судя по логам, нужная команда от мастер-сервера не приходит вообще или не приходит вовремя (в одном случае задержка составила практически 20 минут). По логу мастер-сервера каких-либо проблем не видно и практически у всех игроков работает без проблем.

Рекомендации:
1. удалить полностью <Documents>\AtomicTorchStudio\CryoFall
2. удалить полностью %Temp%/AtomicTorchStudio
3. перезапустить Game Launcher и попробовать зайти в игру
4. в случае повторения проблемы - отредактировать файл SettingsClient.xml в папке <Documents>\AtomicTorchStudio\CryoFall заменив <min_log_severity>Important</min_log_severity> на <min_log_severity>Debug</min_log_severity>
5. запустить игру ещё пару раз и загрузить логи.

Благодарим!

DarkSpore

Большое спасибо !
Всё заработало после выполнения 1, 2 и 3 пункта!
Благодарю!

С огромным уважением,
DarkSpore.

ai_enabled

Отрадно слышать :-)
Будем изучать причину проблемы. Пишите, если она вновь проявится.

DarkSpore

Здравствуйте!
Пишу чисто для отчёта:
Проблема проявляется каждый день.
Та-же самая проблема появляется 1-2 раза в 2 дня.
Но теперь я просто повторяю действия для её устранения и всё опять начинает работать.
Это никак не мешает играть в вашу игру.

С уважением,
DarkSpore.

ai_enabled

DarkSpore, благодарим за информацию!
Сообщите, пожалуйста, актуальна ли проблема для только что выпущенной версии (0.19.1.1).
Если да - будем рады если пришлёте (в приватном сообщении) ссылку на отчёт о системе из dxdiag (инструкцию можно подсмотреть у Wargaming (https://ru.wargaming.net/support/ru/products/wows/article/15506/)). Не публикуйте ссылку публично.