Is storage not universal??

Started by Daehawk, April 01, 2016, 01:11:22 AM

Daehawk

I left my old hull in storage. I keep the big cargo one to make money with. Figured Id just get it out of storage in each new system I go to and mine for a bit. But when I got to the next system its not in storage. Is storage not the same in each system? Do I have go get the item in whatever system I leave it in? Ill forget and lose stuff all over that way if so. Thats like a game breaker.
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

kyokei

It's realistic since when you were at station X you left your ship there and stepped into a different ship.

I do understand the statement that you are making but this is a choice that the devs made. It has been discussed in the if I remember correctly.

Daehawk

So to mine I really will have to buy a new ship in every star system I visit. Does that sound fair to anyone? Guess I wont be mining. Ill have to pick a ship and just stay with it.

kyokei

Take your mining ship, go mine and make money... then travel back and switch ships

Daehawk

Thats what I want to do but Ill have to buy a mining ship everywhere I go. Ive decided to  just buy a large mining ship and fly it all over until I just cant survive in fights with it any longer. Stupid me bought the freighter only to find I cant fly it for another 2 levels.