Server not resolving

Started by PhoiniX, April 09, 2015, 05:01:32 AM

PhoiniX

Hi.

Question about trying to do multiplayer, and seeing some servers not resolving/ being found, and just shows the loading icon.

Reason I ask is that I was playing on a server 12-14 hours ago and now I am unable to connect to it. I have tried connecting to a few others that have been resolved and had no problems there.

So the question would be: If i have had the loading icon for 5-10 minutes could it be because the server is down. ?
The one i am trying to connect to is the Nexus One server which "should" be 24/7 according to the server description. :)

Lurler

Yes, most likely reason is that the server is either down or not working properly for some reason. You can contact the server admin to learn what's going on.

PhoiniX

Thanks for the answer..

Found more players from the same server had same experience, and some have already started on a new server..

kyokei

I also see that in the server browser some server do not get resolved (will be at the bottom of the list)... my tip is to add the server you are playing on in your favorites... this way you can go to the favorites and press the refresh button on the server.