Being harassed and killed over and over by a player.

Started by Mcporkins, February 09, 2019, 11:27:54 AM

Mcporkins

This player has raided me, and keeps coming back to kill me, every time i respawn. He kills me and takes my stuff which is ruining the game experience for me.

Warsis

Hey Mcporkins !
I understand your situation very well. I hate pvp too for the same reasons. That why, i have created a Cryofall's dedicated server fully available. You can loggin to it when you want (ABOUT THE PING YOU WILL GET, SERVER LOCATION : PARIS)

I think my server will be more suited for your play style. Do not hesite to come back to me if you want more information.

Have a good play/day/night !  ;D

Please note my server is restricted to INVIT ONLY. YOU NEED TO REPLY ME IF YOU WANT JOIN
Please note my server is restricted to PVE ONLY. ALL PVP ACTIONS WILL LEAD TO A PERMANBAN FOR THE PLAYER.

Best Regards,
Warsis

Warsis

I will give you the connection credential in private message on Discord, please connect :)

Best Regards,

Warsis

Warsis

Moreover, i need to authorize your player to the server.
1 - Connect to Discord, add me as a friend Warsialis#8626, and send me a pm when its done.
2 - Confirm me your player name and AtomicTorch login (will be the same normally) >>> i need these to authorize your player in the server, so do not make errors :)
2 - I will reply you with a pm with the connection credential
3 - Use tje credential to connect and enjoys the game

Best Regards,
Warsis

Mcporkins

I added you as a friend, my discord name is Grim Hellscream

Lurler

@Mcporkins
Can you let me know which player are you talking about specifically?

Also, @Warsis
Quote from: Warsis on February 10, 2019, 08:37:56 AM
Moreover, i need to authorize your player to the server.
1 - Connect to Discord, add me as a friend Warsialis#8626, and send me a pm when its done.
2 - Confirm me your player name and AtomicTorch login (will be the same normally) >>> i need these to authorize your player in the server, so do not make errors :)
2 - I will reply you with a pm with the connection credential
3 - Use tje credential to connect and enjoys the game
This sounds a bit shady. What credentials are we talking about?

Warsis

Hi Lurler,

Here the explanations to you understand what i use this method.
Globally, it's a preemptive mesure to avoid any bad actions or bad intended players on my server.
As you know, i don't like, i hate pvp actions and even more on my private server dedicated to be played on PvE only.

1> A player connected on Discord is more easily reachable for me than a player on the forum and / or on the game. I don't have a permanent eyes on the game server and even less on the forum, but i'm fully available on the Discord app. That explain the point 1.
2> A confirmation of the player name and AtomicTorch login are essential for me to ensure that i authorize the right player on my server. Indeed i use "mod.whitelist.enable" and "mod.whitelist.add" to add "trusted" player in my server.
3> I prefer reply directly my IP and port by a private message, and not a public one.
4> The credential is just for me : my server IP and the port

When you will give us the opportunity to nullify pvp directly on the server by a server command or by the editing of the server config file, i won't need all these measures to keep me confident on my private server.

Of course, i won't be so "protective" on my next public server.

I hope i give all the information you need.

Thanks you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Warsis/Warsialis

Lurler

That's okay then.

If it's only player's in-game name then it's fine. I thought you were asking for password or real name from people :)

Warsis

Oh God ! I've never had that thing in my head for sure. I'm, from my part, too protective about my own confidential and critical data, to do a such bad action.

Best regards,

Warsis (AtomicTorch Account) / Warsialis (Discord account)

Lurler

Thanks for clarification, and no worries.

Have a good game! :)