Great Game

Started by Jax43, April 03, 2014, 03:38:41 AM

Jax43

I have just started playing this game and I am loving it so far, I think it has great potential. I want to see it have success so I will start spreading the word about it :)
I'm a very strong advocate for Indie Developers and providing marketing that is needed
http://steamcommunity.com/id/jax3

Lurler

Quote from: Jax43 on April 03, 2014, 03:38:41 AM
I have just started playing this game and I am loving it so far, I think it has great potential. I want to see it have success so I will start spreading the word about it :)
Thank you :) I really appreciate it.
I hope we can deliver even better game in the future! :)

What do you like about the game in particular?
Do you think we can improve anything?

Jax43

I really like how the GUI is laid out, very user friendly. Also like the tooltips but maybe expand on that more.
One thing I would like to see at some point is maybe more options in the world generation screen, for example an option to set the amount of pirates that spawn.
Or this could also be done with a difficulty option too I guess?
I have not got a chance to try out mining asteroids yet, how does that work, do you mine them with a beam or just blow them up?

I will add to this as I continue to play and thank you for the fast replies :-)
I'm a very strong advocate for Indie Developers and providing marketing that is needed
http://steamcommunity.com/id/jax3

Lurler

Quote from: Jax43 on April 03, 2014, 04:13:44 AM
I really like how the GUI is laid out, very user friendly. Also like the tooltips but maybe expand on that more.
Tooltips was actually the last day addition to the game. So yeah, we will certainly continue improving it.

One thing I would like to see at some point is maybe more options in the world generation screen, for example an option to set the amount of pirates that spawn.
Or this could also be done with a difficulty option too I guess?
Yes, certainly. We plan to implement several configuration options to be able to really change the experience each time you play. So, no worries - it's in the plans :)

I have not got a chance to try out mining asteroids yet, how does that work, do you mine them with a beam or just blow them up?
Similar to this, yes. But I think it would be more interesting for you try it yourself!