Some questions

Started by Drydwen, April 04, 2014, 03:57:55 PM

Drydwen

Alright, after playing the game for a while, I have a few questions.

- Are there more options planned in the future to customize your character? And is there a gender-option planned?
- When you've played in a world and decide to make a new world, you can't play in the old world? Is this correct? Because mine vanished and I was sort of hoping I could have multiple worlds (in variation of sizes) where I can test and level all the different classes.

Lurler

Quote from: Drydwen on April 04, 2014, 03:57:55 PM
- Are there more options planned in the future to customize your character? And is there a gender-option planned?
Yes, certainly. We plan to add gender selection soon too.

Quote from: Drydwen on April 04, 2014, 03:57:55 PM
- When you've played in a world and decide to make a new world, you can't play in the old world? Is this correct? Because mine vanished and I was sort of hoping I could have multiple worlds (in variation of sizes) where I can test and level all the different classes.
You could play in multiple worlds of course. It is very strange that it could vanish. Are you sure you saved the game before exited and not just used Alt+F4?

Drydwen

Quote from: Lurler on April 04, 2014, 08:32:27 PM
You could play in multiple worlds of course. It is very strange that it could vanish. Are you sure you saved the game before exited and not just used Alt+F4?

I was pretty sure I saved both games but I just made a new world, with a new class, saved & quit and it does pop up now in my saves so all is good. Thanks!