0.94 bug - multiscreen monitors

Started by Pittyh, August 02, 2014, 03:52:59 AM

Pittyh

Hi I don't know what's changed but whenever I run the game in fullscreen, it defaults to my left monitor

it used to stay on my middle monitor.

Is there any way to reset it ?

ai_enabled

Hello! Thanks for reporting!
I'm also noted this on my two-monitors work setup, but don't pay attention to it... This happens after our update to the latest Unity3d version, we will fallback to previous version or wait for fix from Unity team.
At now, you can use Windows shortcuts to switch fullscreen window to the another monitor - Win+Shift+Arrow left/right.
Regards!

Pittyh

Quote from: ai_enabled on August 02, 2014, 05:23:34 AM
Hello! Thanks for reporting!
I'm also noted this on my two-monitors work setup, but don't pay attention to it... This happens after our update to the latest Unity3d version, we will fallback to previous version or wait for fix from Unity team.
At now, you can use Windows shortcuts to switch fullscreen window to the another monitor - Win+Shift+Arrow left/right.
Regards!

I'm using ATI, my middle monitor is 2560x1600, my left and right monitor are 1920x1080.

So when the game goes to left monitor its only 1920x1080, when I switch the window to middle its still 1920x1080

hmm I will have to roll back a version.

ai_enabled

And after switching to the middle monitor the game do not allow to switch resolution to 2560x1600 in the options menu? Not good indeed, we will fix it on next week ASAP, the game should run on the current monitor, where you launch it.

ai_enabled

You can download the previous stable version (0.9.3) on the "My Games & Items" (https://atomictorch.com/Account/MyItems) page. But savegames will not load with the future versions, sorry!

Pittyh

Quote from: ai_enabled on August 02, 2014, 06:04:03 AM
And after switching to the middle monitor the game do not allow to switch resolution to 2560x1600 in the options menu? Not good indeed, we will fix it on next week ASAP, the game should run on the current monitor, where you launch it.

Yes the game stays at 1920x1080 in the top left of my middle monitor(2560x1080)

You know what would be good, fullscreen windowed mode, or a resizeable window.

ai_enabled

Hi! Issue resolved in v0.9.5.
Regards!