strange 1

Started by generalmek, August 09, 2014, 01:36:04 AM

generalmek

1 to hard register account on forum. i lost 30 min with anti bot defence atomictorch studio not accept
2 too much frizes in shops

Game version: 9.5
Game mode: single
Bug Location: de node system
Steps to Reproduce: F + (space+f)(dont know)

Reproduction Rate: up

Screenshot:

Bug Description: glitch with graple - disapered after intering base

ai_enabled

Hello! Thanks for reporting!
Could you upload the game client log files please? The Logs folder located near game executable (just zip it and upload to Google Drive or Dropbox). If you're using the Game Launcher, please click on the "gears" button near "Play" and select "Open Logs folder".
Regards!

generalmek

Quote from: ai_enabled on August 10, 2014, 02:10:26 AM
Could you upload the game client log files please? The Logs folder located near game executable (just zip it and upload to Google Drive or Dropbox). If you're using the Game Launcher, please click on the "gears" button near "Play" and select "Open Logs folder".
Regards!
i dont know how i give you files. i cant upload here

generalmek

Quote from: ai_enabled on August 10, 2014, 02:10:26 AM
Regards!

http://files.inbox.lv/ticket/588784f95af22cdbb6b9e005e628939e109a615e/%D0%9D%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%8F+%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%BA%D0%B0.rar

time ~ 13.00    09.08.14 before this post

and found another bug then you jump from system you arrive sometimes not from correct direction

interesting you know russian lang?

ai_enabled

Fixed in v0.9.6c (Experimental).