Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Game discussion / Re: Thank you to the dev
« Last post by Lurler on Yesterday at 11:23:34 pm »
Thank you for the kind words - players like you make us want continue developing games!
And we will surely keep going as long as we can! With your support our next project, CryoFall will definitely become a huge success, so stay tuned for the news about it! :)
Thank you!
Game discussion / Thank you to the dev
« Last post by Daehawk on Yesterday at 06:16:17 pm »
Just a thank you for all that you've done to give us this wonderful game. Also thanks for putting up with us patiently in the forums no matter how silly our postings are. Its a nice change from devs who seem to hate their customers.

I find myself again ready to reinstall VE and get back to the space lanes. Im still telling others about it as I can online. Still one of my favorite space games and still a lot of fun to play.

I look forward to any future projects from you. Good luck in everything and thanks again for all the fun you've given me and others.

Daehawk
Bug reports / Re: Docking (from mile away)
« Last post by ai_enabled on March 19, 2017, 06:53:40 am »
Thanks for reporting!
That's unexpected as we didn't changed anything related to docking for a long time... If you can upload the game server logs on Google Drive or Dropbox and share a link it will help us to locate the issue. The logs folder is located at:
Windows: <User Documents>\AtomicTorchStudio\VoidExpanse
Linux: ~/.config/AtomicTorchStudio/VoidExpanse
Maс: ~/Library/Application Support/AtomicTorchStudio/VoidExpanse

Regards!
Bug reports / Docking (from mile away)
« Last post by Darkness2k on March 18, 2017, 11:08:28 am »
Did not notice this before the latest expansion/updates but I seem to have the "Dock" option appear randomly and if pressed the game then proceeds to take me (at non-cruising speed) back to the last station I was docked with.
All keys seem locked out at this point and I have to wait and enjoy the view before I can resume play again.
Game discussion / Re: Does the gentleman skill aslo affect job xp/gold
« Last post by loudent on March 15, 2017, 11:14:39 pm »
thanks
Game discussion / Re: Does the gentleman skill aslo affect job xp/gold
« Last post by Lurler on March 15, 2017, 09:56:54 pm »
It wasn't clear and a quick test I did was inconclusive so I figured I'd just ask: Does the gentleman skill affect the job xp/gold (From the station commanders)
If I remember the name of the skill correctly you are talking about the skill that improves rewards for missions? If that's the case - yes, it should affect ALL types of missions, story mission as wells as repeatable quests.
Game discussion / Does the gentleman skill aslo affect job xp/gold
« Last post by loudent on March 15, 2017, 06:52:52 pm »
It wasn't clear and a quick test I did was inconclusive so I figured I'd just ask: Does the gentleman skill affect the job xp/gold (From the station commanders)
Help section / Re: Pariah Expansion - In Multiplayer
« Last post by Darkness2k on March 15, 2017, 09:55:06 am »
Thanks - will give it a go.
« Last post by Lurler on March 15, 2017, 04:17:43 am »
Actually no, this is not entirely correct. The Pariahs' Bane Expansion was designed to be 100% compatible with multiplayer.

Unfortunately we didn't have enough time and opportunity to thoroughly test it to make sure everything in multiplayer works correctly, the same was as in singleplayer, but all quests and everything else was designed to work in multiplayer.

So, feel free to give it a try. But as ai_enabled said, the players will need to have the expansion in order to connect to that server.
« Last post by Darkness2k on March 14, 2017, 10:17:51 am »
Disappointing - but thanks for the response!  I hope you allow more of the content to become available in co-op & multiplayer.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10