Wanting to sell you something

Started by theperson, March 03, 2015, 01:57:57 PM

theperson

I want to sell the email voidexpanse@gmail.com if you are interested send me an email there... I can show proof.

Lurler

Nope, not interested. We do not negotiate with terrorists who take hostages like that :)
But if you are willing to give it to us for free then sure.

theperson

Quote from: Lurler on March 04, 2015, 01:10:55 AM
Nope, not interested. We do not negotiate with terrorists who take hostages like that :)
But if you are willing to give it to us for free then sure.

Come on man I know you care... I see that it gets on your nerves. It's not just a small detail. People might get trolled or scammed if this goes to the wrong person... I can imagine your reaction: http://i.imgur.com/xjqITn0.jpg

kyokei

Silberspeer

Quote from: theperson on March 04, 2015, 06:28:57 AM
Come on man I know you care... I see that it gets on your nerves. It's not just a small detail. People might get trolled or scammed if this goes to the wrong person... I can imagine your reaction: http://i.imgur.com/xjqITn0.jpg
You got your reply already. If you attempt to press on - I will ban you and all thee descendants till the 12th knee.

theperson

Dude I'm sorry but I-DONT-CARE... K?
This thread wasn't meant to be for the dev team but for the community...

Lurler

Dude. If we needed that account we would have registered it to begin with :)

But we don't.

You have it now - good for you :) You can take a cookie.

Edit:

(click to enlarge)

Oh, an that is hilarious :)

Bottom line - you have to be smarter than that if you want to make hijacking accounts your business :)

theperson

Lol haha how did you even found that haha. Thanks guys for the advice haha.... Have a nice day :)
Edit: I never hijacked any account. I just registered it before anyone else...

askew1

Quote from: theperson on March 05, 2015, 05:41:15 AM
Lol haha how did you even found that haha. Thanks guys for the advice haha.... Have a nice day :)
Edit: I never hijacked any account. I just registered it before anyone else...

So that part at the end where you mention giving the account away for free but knowing the security questions and recovery email is for what reason? If you give the email away, why would you need to access it again?

Ransoming email addresses and then keeping ways to take them back doesn't sound shady to you at all? Or perhaps you were planning to sell it and then after you got your money you could reset the password and take it back? I highly doubt your intentions were ever honest dude.

Daehawk

Sometimes I have to roll my eyes at the human race. I think we are losing.

+1 to you for not biting.
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

RavenFellBlade

Obvious scammer is obvious. And REALLY lame at it.
The funny thing about space is that there's actually quite a lot of it.