The big day (the release!)

Started by kyokei, April 01, 2015, 10:07:20 PM

kyokei

So hi :)

I want to say goodluck with today! Let your hard work pay off :)

For all the new people here, new people who will come here, the guys at AtomicTorch have put blood, sweat, tears into this game and have been an amazing group of developers.
They have communicated with the early adopters, listened to new ideas, discussed the new ideas and implemented so many new functionalities into the game over the past year, year and a half.

I hope the game gives you enough funds to take a nice, relaxing, all-included holiday and that you will also have enough money to continue supporting VoidExpanse and work on a new project.

Goodluck, have fun and as said before, I will be crossing my fingers, toes and anything else that can be crossed in my body!

PS: We demand a celebration picture of the team when the game actually unlocks on Steam! :D

Lurler

Thank you very much, kyokei, for your continued support :)
It honestly means a lot to us!

And we hope too, that we can continue with that game and there is enough interest in it that would allow us to do so!

Thank you everyone!

SonnySynth

Wishing you all the very best of luck with your release today, you have set a fine example within the indie game scene on how to create. support and release an exemplary indie game.

I will be following your studio very closely to see what other gems you have in the pipeline for the future, meanwhile I will be spending many hours enjoying the fruits of your labour with VoidExpanse (well, from next Friday as my wife is buying it for my birthday)
When we pass from this life into the next, we are not judged on what we have gained, instead by the difference we made.

kyokei

Hmmmm, why isn't VE showing as a Popular new release? :(

Lurler

Quote from: kyokei on April 02, 2015, 09:57:10 AM
Hmmmm, why isn't VE showing as a Popular new release? :(
I guess the game has to sell a lot of copies before it would... :(

kyokei

Quote from: Lurler on April 02, 2015, 10:02:02 AM
I guess the game has to sell a lot of copies before it would... :(
PFFF...

I still demand a celebratory team picture!! :)

Lurler

Quote from: kyokei on April 02, 2015, 10:09:24 AM
I still demand a celebratory team picture!! :)
It will be done!
(tomorrow)
:)

retslag1

if we got the game during its beta phase, and have the stand alone client, will we get a free steam key?

ai_enabled

Quote from: retslag1 on April 02, 2015, 11:43:40 AM
if we got the game during its beta phase, and have the stand alone client, will we get a free steam key?
Hello!
You can get the Steam key on page https://atomictorch.com/Account/MyItems look for a blue button "Steam key".
Regards!

ai_enabled

VoidExpanse is #4 in the popular new releases list. This is awesome!

retslag1

Quote from: ai_enabled on April 02, 2015, 05:55:18 PM
Hello!
You can get the Steam key on page https://atomictorch.com/Account/MyItems look for a blue button "Steam key".
Regards!
awesome, thanks!

And exciting its getting up in the steam list!

kyokei

You are in the top 10 TOP SELLERS ON LINUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

loudent

Quote from: kyokei on April 02, 2015, 10:01:23 PM
You are in the top 10 TOP SELLERS ON LINUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

congrats!