Created a ship mod but the ship doesn't show up anywhere

Started by loudent, March 31, 2015, 09:38:18 PM

loudent

I guess the first question I should ask is will a newly added mod show up on a load game or do you have to start a new one?

Anyway, I created a mod for a new light cruiser more my style. I followed the guide and used the crab as the base model and renamed it. I have a mod and it shows up in the mod list and I have it activated.

However, I flew around to where the crab light cruisers were sold and couldn't find any of my new hulls. Any guidance ? More info needed?

ai_enabled

The shop stock generation is random, so it seems the hull you created is simply not spawned on the spacestation. Try another spacestation or use cheats - enter in chat:
/additem hull_name where hull_name is ID of the hull you created.

>> I guess the first question I should ask is will a newly added mod show up on a load game or do you have to start a new one?
All selected (active) mods are applied to the savegame.

loudent

Quote from: ai_enabled on March 31, 2015, 09:57:42 PM
The shop stock generation is random, so it seems the hull you created is simply not spawned on the spacestation. Try another spacestation or use cheats - enter in chat:
/additem hull_name where hull_name is ID of the hull you created.

>> I guess the first question I should ask is will a newly added mod show up on a load game or do you have to start a new one?
All selected (active) mods are applied to the savegame.

thanks