Some of my questions

Started by xd1255275, May 04, 2019, 11:56:34 AM

xd1255275

hello!It's a good game!I find lithium salts and petroleum very difficult to obtain。It's always dominated by big teams。I can't beat them,Public lithium salts and petroleum gets very little。They are often robbed on the road。It's unfair to newcomers。

I have two questions

Another wipe. Do we have to learn again about Technologies?

How to get more LP retained after death

I'm not good at English,I hope you get the idea

Thank you

Lurler

Quote from: xd1255275 on May 04, 2019, 11:56:34 AM
hello!It's a good game!I find lithium salts and petroleum very difficult to obtain。It's always dominated by big teams。I can't beat them,Public lithium salts and petroleum gets very little。They are often robbed on the road。It's unfair to newcomers。
There are always ways to obtain oil and lithium in other ways.
There are public sources, two for each. You can simply go there and collect some amount of resource, no need to claim anything. There are also oil berries in the north (boreal biome) which you can simply collect and turn into oil and there are salt flats in the desert where you can mine lithium.
Resource contesting for deposits is meant for advanced players and large clans.

Another wipe. Do we have to learn again about Technologies?
When servers are wiped they are wiped completely.
People are already eagerly waiting for the wipe despite us saying that it will only happen at the end of the month (20-25th or so).
However, we do plan to run PvE servers permanently when save compatibility is implemented (after July or so).

How to get more LP retained after death
By increasing skill "Learning".

Also, since it is not suggestions - it is better to ask questions like that in the game discord.
Please feel free to join: https://discord.gg/pRMGjRz
We would be happy to chat :)

4letr

I want to add that for less hardcore players a tutorial via the quests mechanic should be introduced showing them how to get oil and salts from the wild. Then you can get feedback on how easy it is or not more effectively.