Pragmium Statue Drawing by Red

Started by RedRidingHoodie, May 29, 2019, 04:44:17 PM

RedRidingHoodie

Hello everyone  :)
I would just love to share my first Cryofall fanart featuring the Pragmium Statue! I hope you enjoy it. Thank you and have fun cryofalling!
Here is the link to the full size image: https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/2788/r2rFnp.png
-RedRidingHoodie

Shefik

Hi, it looks awesome! I really like it, face and hair in particular. Your style is great.
(I'm an artist here in AtomicTorch)
I'm looking forward to seeing more art from you!

RedRidingHoodie

Shefik, thank you so much. I am happy you like it!  ;D
Good luck on making more artworks for the game! They're incredible <3

softwarelove

Pragmium exploded after I cut it with my pickaxe and then I died from the explosion.
Over 270 Lps lost.

How can I safely collect pragmium?

Lurler

Quote from: softwarelove on June 03, 2019, 01:36:56 AM
How can I safely collect pragmium?
Ah, yes. This is one of the tricks with pragmium! :)
You can first weaken it with a pickaxe until only a little bit of structure is left and then use a mining charge to completely destroy it. But make sure to run away very far, so the explosion doesn't touch you.

4letr

You leave the pragmium pillar at one little bit of health.. then as you swing you already run away if you miss re time it. Keep running away and you will never get hit by that explosion. You do not need mining charges.

Lurler

Quote from: 4letr on June 03, 2019, 02:45:36 AM
You leave the pragmium pillar at one little bit of health.. then as you swing you already run away if you miss re time it. Keep running away and you will never get hit by that explosion. You do not need mining charges.
Don't you need cigars with +10% speed boost for that?
Either way mining charges are much safer option.

softwarelove

Tie Lurler to the pragmium block and then pick it with a pickaxe.
By that means, explosion won't happen again and no Lps would be lost.
That's for sure.