Author Topic: CryoFall - General discussion for Closed Alpha Test  (Read 1207 times)

Lurler

• AtomicTorch Founder
    • View Profile
Re: CryoFall - General discussion for Closed Alpha Test
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2017, 11:44:42 pm »
We have concluded the first closed test.

Thank you everyone guys! This was great! We learned everything we needed to be able to proceed with the development! :)

You can read our blog post with a bit more details in our blog: https://atomictorch.com/Post/Id1173/CryoFall-DevBlog-14-Closed-Test-Report

We will continue working on the game and when the time comes we will launch another test (either closed or public).

necavi

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2017, 11:55:16 pm »
Thanks for letting us join in! It was quite fun and I really look forward to what the future brings for this game.

Pinkeh

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2017, 02:26:30 am »
I briefly had a poke at it last night. May i suggest some sort of security for doors and chests - perhaps make it like ARK where you can set them to be only opened by tribe/clan/family/guild members only? 

But i also like the idea of leaving tools outside for anyone visiting your place to drop off supplies or trade when you're offline (assuming it's not a PVP server). A sense of community building

The wolves are amazingly cute.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 02:31:45 am by Pinkeh »

Lurler

• AtomicTorch Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2017, 02:40:10 am »
I briefly had a poke at it last night. May i suggest some sort of security for doors and chests - perhaps make it like ARK where you can set them to be only opened by tribe/clan/family/guild members only?
Sure! It was simply not implemented as there weren't really a need for that during the closed test. There will be door management as well as base protection and all what you'd typically expect to see.

But i also like the idea of leaving tools outside for anyone visiting your place to drop off supplies or trade when you're offline (assuming it's not a PVP server). A sense of community building
Sure, you can do that. But we will also make it possible to install trade machines where you will be able to place goods, set your price and anyone would be able to use these machines to buy your goods.

The wolves are amazingly cute.
I guess so :)
We will make them a bit more ferocious for the next version, though :)