Unable to progress with Ambassador and Fanatics reputation missions.

Started by killer653, March 12, 2015, 09:09:53 PM

killer653

I'm a fanatic and have done all the possible quests that I can do for the fanatics, and I'm stuck having to do the ambassador quest (talk to a Freedom member and find out how to open up a path to the aliens.)But the thing is, they refuse to talk to me. And I can't get the items for the Fanatics reputation mission. I have all 5 of the required luxuries, 3 of the alien muscle organ, 2 of the egg sack tentacle organ, and one alien artifact. When I try to advance he acts like I don't have the required items for the quest. None of the aliens drop anything but the muscle/egg tentacle organs and there isn't an alien area opened so I can go and kill some of them for any more possible organs. Since I have negative reputation with everyone but the fanatics, I can't take any other quests, meaning I can't get any kill aliens/ open up an alien pathway via X way from the order or freedom. Is there any console commands I can use to let me proceed, like by spawning the item the guy is asking for or any way to proceed?

ai_enabled

Hi! You need to have 5 luxury goods and one special Xengatarn organ (brain) which has description "This squishy mushroom looking organ appears to be a brain node of the alien. Nothing is certain until scientists can study it, though". They drop from Xengatarn ships very often. You can find them in some opened systems, particular the blackhole systems (which is presented as small white dot star system on the galaxy map), mine field systems and radiation systems.
Regards!

killer653

Thanks! What do the radiation and mine field systems look like? On the star map it really isn't that specific to what means what, haha.

ai_enabled

Quote from: killer653 on March 12, 2015, 10:16:51 PM
Thanks! What do the radiation and mine field systems look like? On the star map it really isn't that specific to what means what, haha.
All these systems are belongs to neutral faction. Mine system has a lot mines, so you will notice that very soon as you enter it. Radiation system is more like an usual system, but has several radiation anomalies.

killer653

I have been completely unable to find any blackhole systems that have xengatarn aliens in them. All of the xengatarn warps are closed, too. I also havn't found one radiation or minefield so far. Is my save bugged or something? The only time I've found xengatarn are on special quests.

ai_enabled

It's unusual... we will improve the game in this aspect (add more random-spawned Xengatarns in such systems, like "pirate headhunters").
You can add required item to your inventory: undock from spacestation, open in-game chat (press Enter key) and enter command "/additem object_alien_organ_02" (without quotes), press Enter key once more the send it to the server. The item should appear in your inventory immediately.

killer653

Cheers mate! It worked perfectly and I'm able to progress now. Thanks! Also, in regards to the random alien spawns, they should appear only near where the jumpgates leading to alien areas are instead of a random pirate going through it. I've seen pirates just waltz out of the jumpgate when it's closed to me and it's kind of a "How the hell did the pirates get access, when a fanatic dosn't?"

ai_enabled

ai_enabled

We improved it in 1.1.0. Now you can expect aliens coming from jumpgates from neighbors aliens systems, pirates coming from pirates/neutral systems and much more improvements.
Regards!