wonder can i somehow join to pirates or aliens

Started by fastwings, April 10, 2014, 03:47:05 AM

fastwings

i kinda like try missing with them as i will be one of them i play thi lvl 33 and basically got bored
i want try switching sides
how i can do that??

carch

I do not believe that option is implemented yet, they have mentioned having different story lines depending on which faction you choose, so it will be in eventually.

DLirry

I honestly don't think, that joining pirates will be implemented any time soon.
It's something, that we want to do, but can't afford right now - there are still too many
of basic gameplay features not implemented yet. But I think, the day will come, when anyone
would be able to join Pirates, drink rum, hunting for treasures and do... all the kind of stuff pirates usually do.

Joining aliens would be impossible at all, due to storyline =) I doubt that's gonna change...
Well, maybe there will be an option to start as an alien, like PvMP, but join Xengatarn as human? Don't think so...
Doubting yourself is the only path to perfection

CorusDaar

Hi Guys,

Joining the Aliens could come later in the game. You could be captured by them in a random encounter. And given the choice to defect.

They then infect you and you switch sides.

Just saying, there are many possibilities. You don't have to start off as an Alien. You could get converted to one.

Think Kerrigan in Starcraft.

Lurler

Quote from: CorusDaar on April 28, 2014, 05:52:57 AM
You don't have to start off as an Alien. You could get converted to one.
Think Kerrigan in Starcraft.
It is an interesting idea, certainly. But I don't think we can do it any time soon as we would rather finish the core game first.
But honestly, I don't see why not. If the game sells well and we have the possibility to continue working on in - then sure, we will be adding more and more features to the game world.