Started by loudent, April 22, 2015, 10:40:43 PM

loudent

Title: Jettison Cargo on death
Author(s): loudent
Description: Jettisons the players cargo when they die
Mod version:1.2.0
Game version:1.2.9
Game mode: any
You can get it on steam or from the nexus at http://www.nexusmods.com/voidexpanse/mods/13/?

This is a mod I put together after I died a few times deep in hostile territory with a cargo full of alien artifacts. I thought it would be cool if I could fly back in and fight off the mob that killed me and retrieve my Cargo.

Well, now we can!. It should be noted that we're not actually jettisoning the cargo. Instead it creates a space crate with all the items and cargo in your ship (minus quest items) so it is intended to be used in the harder difficulties. If you use it on easy you will be duplicating your items.

Cheers,
-Loudent

P.S. spectial thanks to ai_enabled for his ample assistance while I was making this mod

Lurler

Awesome mod! I'm sure many people would find it very useful :)

Varacka

This sounds awesome. Perfect for the server I'm planning to set up. A PVP server with eve style difficulty. (Ship destroyed on death and all items in cargo destroyed (in this case jettisoned) and a small "re-spawn" fee. You mention it copies the items. Will this work if the ship is set to be destroyed on death?

loudent

Quote from: Varacka on January 24, 2016, 10:56:26 PM
This sounds awesome. Perfect for the server I'm planning to set up. A PVP server with eve style difficulty. (Ship destroyed on death and all items in cargo destroyed (in this case jettisoned) and a small "re-spawn" fee. You mention it copies the items. Will this work if the ship is set to be destroyed on death?

Should work fine.