MOD - Prize Ships

Started by Cores, April 28, 2015, 09:33:28 AM

Cores

Prize Ships
Author(s): Cores
Description: Added new varieties of hulls.
Mod version: 1.0.0
Game version: 1.2.9
Game mode: SP
Mod in STEAM
mpk file at Yandex disk

Added new varieties of hulls (30+ based on old models, with other variants of weapon slots).
From pirates now drop patents, which give the right to receive a specified ship (can be done at any station where there is the commander of the station).

N.B. This is a first realize - bugs maybe everythere. And i don`t stress test it. Keep in mind it!

Please note: this mod is required for loading a savegame created with this mod.

Latheos

Any chance for a non-Steam download location? I have found that I don't much like the workshop's way of handling mods, and so prefer to add them in manually and append the ModsConfig.xml as necessary. I like the sound of this mod, and I'd like to give it a try.

Lurler

Quote from: Latheos on May 10, 2015, 09:39:32 PM
and so prefer to add them in manually and append the ModsConfig.xml as necessary. I like the sound of this mod, and I'd like to give it a try.
Just an info - you can also use our own starter that handles mods for your as well. It might be more convenient this way.

Cores

Uploaded a mpk file to Yandex disk (start post updated).

Latheos

I've seen references to the game starter, but I don't know where to get it, since I've purchased the game through Steam. Is there something I'm missing here?

Also, thanks for the mpk, Cores. So far it looks pretty nifty. :)

Lurler

Quote from: Latheos on May 11, 2015, 08:36:42 PM
I've seen references to the game starter, but I don't know where to get it, since I've purchased the game through Steam. Is there something I'm missing here?
Ah, in that case - yes. It is available if you get the game from our store.