Damage indicators and docking/warping zone markers.

Started by djs4000, September 23, 2014, 01:01:00 PM

djs4000

Hey,
Quick suggestion, I think the title covers it, but I'd like to see some kind of flash or warning whenever I take hull damage. Also, an indicator as to where to docking area in front of the stations would be kind of nice. I know the popup shows up when you're in the area, but it'd still be nice to know when I'm getting close.

Lurler

For the damage indication it might actually be a good idea, to make it easier to see when you are in danger.

Also for docking, you could actually just fly inside the station yourself without activating the docking mode. Just fly into the opening and you will dock.

djs4000

One of the main reasons I suggested a damage indicator is for when taking damage while in the menus. I almost blew up because a crate was causing damage on collision while I was inspecting the contents.

Lurler

Oh, it's not a problem anymore. We've fixed it that there won't be continuous collisions anymore. The crate in this case would just bounce off after the first collision and won't be damaging your ship further.