Main Menu

Recent posts

Mods / Re: [client + server] js ve mo...
Last post by ninekorn - May 28, 2023, 10:26:30 PM
discontinued 2023 july 29th . by ninekorn
Mods / Re: javascript void expanse mo...
Last post by ninekorn - May 28, 2023, 04:42:17 PM
Mods / Re: [Client+Server] Cryofall I...
Last post by Tactical Soap - May 28, 2023, 01:52:31 PM
Update: June 29th, 2023

ΓÇó    MechA added to Uranium Volcano.
ΓÇó    Reduced build cost of Super Heavy Walls.
ΓÇó    Nerfed range and ammo capacity of Auto Xbow. It was also moved to Tier 4. With explosive arrows, it was too OP.
ΓÇó    Added saplings for Cactus, Durian Tree and Banana Tree.
ΓÇó    Desert Princess can no longer spawn Raider Boss or Giant Crab (and will not spawn MechA).
ΓÇó    Updated Gold Mineral texture.
Game discussion / Re: CryoFall Mod Manager (CFM)
Last post by mariahcarey - May 22, 2023, 08:20:49 PM
Quote from: Muphet on May 20, 2021, 05:03:20 AM
Hello CryoFall community!

I would like to introduce you to little tool that i composed recently - the CryoFall Mod Manager (will use CFM for short). Here is quick teaser because it is not released yet however it will be, very soon :) It's not lightest application (it runs on nodejs and electron, probably thats why) however it will simplify the browsing, installing and activating mods for you. Available crossplatform and i will publish source code on github, at least for the mod managing part (no backend).

Additionally, I will be launching a small community portal called "Pragmium Network" where you can find mods, guides and items database with recipes and maybe couple game servers because why not :) Ok enough of my blabling, here is working example:

If you have any ideas or propositions of what to change / add, feel free to comment or message me on CryoFall discord.
Cheers!
wordle (https://wordlewebsite.com)

Pretty good for your project, neat.   ;)
Ideas and suggestions / Re: Queen event
Last post by ai_enabled - May 19, 2023, 12:27:32 AM
Quote from: celinedion on May 18, 2023, 01:44:41 AM
Pretty good suggestion. The damage reset every time players moved out of the event area. This would prevent players from accumulating damage by repeatedly entering and exiting the area.
I've replied regarding this above. Currently you cannot accumulate damage by repeatedly entering and exiting the area as during the reward calculation the damage dealt to the boss and its minions is considered only for the last ~2 minutes of the battle (so you simply don't have much time to go out and come back repeatedly while dealing a considerable damage):
"2. Players that participated closer to the boss defeat moment are rewarded more greatly than those that participated earlier (especially 2+ minutes earlier). This is intentional as otherwise there were cases when some party of players almost killed the boss but went away to let the boss heal (sometimes repeating this loop several times!), and the next unaware party killed the boss like it was fresh just to find out that suddenly they don't get full loot as their participation score was considered similar to that of the previous party, or even lower."

Regards!
Mods / [client + server] cryofall pat...
Last post by ninekorn - May 18, 2023, 01:32:37 PM
Ideas and suggestions / Re: Queen event
Last post by celinedion - May 18, 2023, 01:44:41 AM
Quote from: Karsthans on February 01, 2021, 06:36:50 PM
Hi ;D ,

I noticed something or think confirmed it this last try at queen event, damage done to beetles apparently, does not count towards reward calculation :-\ . I know this might be intentional, to avoid abuse, however, if so couldn't it reset every time players moved out of event area, so that players didn't build up damage by running in and out or maybe have some block mechanic to once started players either killed or were killed to open up area again. I did make note :-X of this since players "tanking" and those helping "tank" with beetles, "lose" to those that just focus on "boss", this rewards those that help less and should, in my opinion, be reviewed, since the "tank" and those playing in cooperative way allow for a more fun and easy experience for others, that in my opinion :P .

Thanks.
mapquest driving directions (https://mapquestdrivingdirections.app)

Pretty good suggestion. The damage reset every time players moved out of the event area. This would prevent players from accumulating damage by repeatedly entering and exiting the area.
General Discussions / Re: I cannot set my profile pi...
Last post by ninekorn - May 13, 2023, 08:25:27 PM
thank you!

nine

General Discussions / Re: I cannot set my profile pi...
Last post by ai_enabled - May 13, 2023, 01:40:48 AM
Hello!
Thanks for reporting. After relocating to a new hosting we forgot to set the proper paths.
The existing avatars were also not displayed.
All the issues are fixed now.

Regards!
Mods / Re: [Client+Server] Sapling tr...
Last post by jerkyhorseman - May 09, 2023, 01:22:18 AM
Quote from: Mitz on December 31, 2021, 06:54:35 PM
Hi, Can I update this mod with some updates?... mainly increased sapling drop rates for these saplings and other saplings too. free games (https://freegamesonline.io)
Hard to get the next updates.