We are finally ready to announce that we are starting the closed alpha test
This is a very major step for us on the road towards completing this project! The aim of this test is to:
* Get general feedback about the project in this early stage to determine possible areas of improvement and focus points.
* Get some general suggestions and ideas for possible implementation in the near future.
* Identify and fix any possible bugs that we were not able to find ourselves.
* To kickstart the community around the project. You can post any of your thoughts on this forum.Please note that:
* For now we can only provide a build for Windows
, because other builds are still in development and will not be available until the actual release.
* The game is not even in alpha. It is still a prototype and there is not much of a game yet.
* You will need an Internet connection to play the game as CryoFall is designed for a multiplayer experience.
Now, if you would like to apply to be a part of alpha testers team please fill in the form below and post in this thread. From all submissions here we will select a number of people (but most likely everyone as long as you can play at all) and provide them with a test build of the game and a game code to activate. To activate the access code you have to have an account on the AtomicTorch site. If you still don’t have one, create it here: https://atomictorch.com/Account/Register
.Application FormLocation - Country and city or at least a general region where you are (mostly to understand your ping)
Hardware and OS - General information about your rig and system
Internet connection - Type and speed of your connection
How much time can you dedicate - Just how much time can you spend on that and when are you usually free (e.g. everyday on late evening)Example of a filled formLocation: USA, LA
Hardware and OS: HP Envy 17 laptop (8GB ram, 2 GB video), Windows 10
Internet connection: ADSL, 8Mb
How much time can you dedicate: Couple of hours every evening, my local time is GMT -10.
We are hoping to see you in the game!