Sand from Stone

Started by dex.gamer, February 02, 2020, 11:38:24 AM

dex.gamer

I am very sad that what once was a T3(?) ability is now a T4 one (and I am not T4 yet). My easy sand from stone was ripped away from me, in lieu of making more sense in a higher tiered skill. I will cry now and head back to the sand dunes by the sea. <sniff>

It would have been nice (to me - yes, I am being selfish, as I need to grind more in this wonderfully grind-filled game) to have IMPROVED it with the T4 change, but still allowed us to use our abundance of stone for sand (which I always need) at the workbench. Even a pestle and mortar would have been preferred over removing the function. <cry>

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Lurler

Quote from: dex.gamer on February 02, 2020, 11:38:24 AM
I am very sad that what once was a T3(?) ability is now a T4 one (and I am not T4 yet). My easy sand from stone was ripped away from me, in lieu of making more sense in a higher tiered skill.
Well, yes. Having that recipe in mineral processing plant just makes more sense than crafting it on a workbench.
Plus we actually reduced sand requirements for practically all recipes and completely removed from other.
Same goes for glass (which use sand) - most recipes now require much-much less of it.
The balance is much better overall now.