May I ask why all servers went down on July 1?

Started by leein, July 01, 2019, 05:42:49 PM

leein

May I ask why all servers went down on July 1? Let me give Chinese players an explanation.

ai_enabled

Hello!

All the game servers were running properly and there were no issues with them. But we had an issue with Master Server. For many players, it stopped providing the public servers list (so the servers list appeared empty or stuck in loading). As the issue was not for all players (it was random) and it was not reproducible for us, we assumed first that it was a network route issue. But later we received more reports and investigated the issue thoroughly, and fixed it.

It should work perfectly and players should not worry about this. We do our best and issues like that are extremely rare.

Regards!

leein

OK,Many players want to know when the server will be updated this month.?

ai_enabled

We're planning to release the update in the second half of this month. Most likely by the end of July.

leein

Okay, can you tell me what's updated this month?

ai_enabled

We're introducing electricity system (power grid), adding two new biomes, expanding the world map, adding few new creatures and quests, rebalancing the game to make it more enjoyable, removing LP (learning points) death penalty. Overall over a hundred of various changes and improvements. When the update will be available we will provide the detailed patch notes listing all the changes.

Regards!

leein

Well, thanks to the hard work of the developers, we are also looking forward to updating the game.