Comment on the next big update

Started by Giang Nam, May 11, 2019, 06:54:41 AM

Giang Nam

I really had trouble finding information about Big Update. There are some things I have heard from my friends.

1. "chests are unlocked by default" - If this is true, then the reason for building Armored Safe for what? just need large crate only!

2. "bombs damage is restored + chests are unlocked by default" - It is ridiculous when both things are done... I think there is a need for luck when trying to gain resources from other players, you need have too many booms if you want gain all everything in all chest

3. there is less space to store items inside land claims - I support this idea

4. about doing the wipes periodically - I think the player need more time to capture the entire technology tree of the game. Not hard for me, but hard for verry more other player. And i need along time to build 1 small mall, no have too much time to look at your achievements ....!

5. Sry for my Eng! The translation maybe not be meaningful... (I try to limit the by basic words)

ai_enabled

Hello!

1. The armored safe will be the only container which has an access list in the upcoming update.
We don't like that players are destroying all the crates during the raiding (also wasting a lot of explosives on it), leaving completely devastated bases after the raids. It also makes no sense to spend explosives to open wooden/iron crates.

2. Initially, we planned to un-nerf bombs (we made them x0.5 the damage, x2 the price in the A20 release in Steam on April 3rd, this is a temporary measure until we release the upcoming A22 update which will introduce PvE servers so PvE players will play there).
As we made crates easily accessible now, we've decided to restore only the damage but keep the current price to balance it.

4. We improve the progression speed with the upcoming update a bit (especially in Tier 4 as we're going to remove all the empty tech nodes which were just prerequisites).
All (PvP and PvE) servers will be wiped with the July update. Then we will have savegames compatibility implemented, so we will consider making long-lasting PvE servers. We will gather players feedback and decide.

5. Your English is fine!
Thank you, we appreciate your feedback!

Regards!

Elsayal

Hi, thanks for the information regarding next big update.

Any idea when it should occurs ? I've hear mid to late may.
Does it mean server will be wiped ?

Thanks !  :)

ai_enabled

Here is an announcement for the upcoming PvE update!
https://steamcommunity.com/games/829590/announcements/detail/1597000763110291213