VoidExpanse - Patch notes v0.7.10

Started by Lurler, April 11, 2014, 04:07:56 AM

Lurler

Original post: http://atomictorch.com/Post/Id53

And it is finally done! This update primarily addresses all the reports that were given on the forums. Really big thanks guys! We were also able to slip some improvements to the game along with bugfixes. Overal I am very pleased with the work done this week. I hope you will like the changes! As usual find the list of updates below.

Oh, and below is an example of a rediculous faces you can create now :) PS - there are Hulk Hogan mustache now :)

New features:
    Added industrial miner 2.
    New generator (tritium + capacitor).
    Whole lot of new face parts for character generator.
    Consumables drop from pirates.
    Added autosave interval setting to options.

Changes:
    Consumables can now equipped in flight. You don't need to dock to a station to do that.
    Signposting - we have added clear indications to some actions to make it more clear why you can't do something or how you should do it.
    Modified and rebalanced Avalanche hulls - now they are actually made for speed as it was intended.
    Added missing icon for the first quest item.
    Increased energy capacity for all generators.
    Tooltips for ships now show tracking angle and tracking speed for each weapon.
    Other small changes.

Bugfixes:
    Fixed bugs with some quests. Particularly the Scurvy quest was changed significantly.
    Fixed unequipping of devices when changing hulls.
    Now it doesn't tell you "Docking failed" when you already docking.
    Fixed NPC dialogs and container exchange states closing.
    Now you cannot talk to turret platforms and pirates.
    Fixed the problem with conversations when you talk to another ship, exit with Esc, the ship was zoomed-in and unresponsive.

Known problems:
    Path to the game must not contain unicode symbols. Basically only symbols in default Eng keyboard are allowed. It should be fixed soon.

Tchey

Does it need a new game, or older saves are compatible ?
http://jeux1d100.net/blog/

Lurler

Quote from: Tchey on April 11, 2014, 06:50:21 AM
Does it need a new game, or older saves are compatible ?
They should be compatible. Although I haven't tested it myself. But we really didn't change anything that could break the saves.

XPacifist

I'm wondering if I did something wrong when copying my saves over. I can play, but the new items are not available. Checked a few shops, no Indy Miner 2 anywhere. Just me? Did I do something wrong?

Lurler

It depends on the level of the station. Some stations only sell low level items.

Lurler

The game has been updated to v0.7.10c.
Fixed several bugs such as with inventory and shops not allowing you to move resources and items around. As well as a few others.