Crafted Items Doesn't Appear in Inventory

Started by Xargt, October 05, 2018, 10:25:50 PM

Xargt

I'm not sure how to begin, what I've done, or how to identify the cause.

I can only say, I started crafting so many different materials until the game told me something like I can't craft anymore because of too many queues. Also, I was doing other things while crafting, like harvesting fruits and vegetables from my farm, watering the plants, headed to stove and start cooking, and went to my crates, put stuffs and sort them.

I also noticed as per bunch is crafted, while my inventory screen is opened, all my mats and equipment in my character inventory were dividing - making a huge space of inventory slots in between.

Xargt

Although restarting the game made the mats appear.

I also want to include in this note that there are times, mats that are crafted were left on the floor.
It's hard to see this. But, gladly, I notice them sometimes. The cause is probably my inventory became full without even noticing it. From my view, it was clearly not full. The game didn't warn me about this.

By the way, I'm also playing the game with 200-250 ping, maybe this matters.

I will try to investigate these further so I can say things more clearly.

ai_enabled

Hello!

The game has an items desync issue which happens sometimes if you're playing with a significant latency and managing some items while their count might change by the server (like in the crafting scenario).
Unfortunately, it's hard to reproduce (even with the simulated latency) so we're still figuring out the best way to fix it.

Regards!

Xargt

ThomasKR

I experimental this 3 times un a day
I notice that if you buy "invisible" things they will be there when reload the game but you can't shot "invisible" ammo