Mod server question

Started by dragonl, April 07, 2015, 07:32:35 AM

dragonl

Hi, I'm new to this forum, but buy VoidExpanse last summer as it has changed since then !.

First of all ask forgiveness for my level of English, I'm from Spain and I have basic English, I have to use much the translator, I hope you will understand everything.

I have the game and I've installed the mod to translate it to Spanish:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=418919488&searchtext= (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=418919488&searchtext=)

Prior to the latest version (1.2.1) had no problems with the Mod, because the client is not synchronized with the server. Currently I have a Hispanic server installed on a Windows 2012 VPS.

My question is: I can not use the Mod in Spanish accessing my server ?. I have subscribed to this mod, and it has been downloaded to the VPS, but still continues without letting me use it. Once I access the server returns to the English language.

My other question is: I've created a character for multiplayer. Now I want to delete that character and create me a new one would not I can do ?. I see no option = (

Thank you!

kyokei

1) the spanish translation mod that you downloaded via the Workshop - when you open VoidExpanse and go to Mods, do you see it enabled there? As in checkbox checked?
If not then check the box and press save/apply

2) deletion of a character is not possible yet - developers have said that they want to implement this in one of the next patches.

dragonl

Hello. Exactly, the mod is activated from the section "Mod". I subscribed and downloaded correctly from the Workshop. And the game is automatically translated into Spanish. the problem is that when I access my server back to English.

I think that if you could upload this mod to my dedicated server would be solved. Can you load a mod of the Workshop to a dedicated server?

Lurler

All servers are created in a particular language. So if you'd like for a server to be in a different language - the server has to be created with that mod enabled on the server.

dragonl

Hi, the problem is that the Mod language in Spanish is in Workshop, is there any way to download it to put it in the mod folder on the server?

Thank you!