Firefly
1 (11.1%)
Battlestar Galactica
0 (0%)
Other? Let us know in the topic!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Lurler

I decided to create a few interesting topics for discussions not directly related to the game to make the forum a little bit more active.
So for starters I wonder - what is your favorite Sci-Fi series?

For me personally it is definitely StarGate, especially SG-1 and Atlantis. Though, I never liked the Universe, because they took it too far from the originals.
Also I quite liked the Firefly, especially the episode about mud people and the statue :)

So, what would be your answer and why?

FlessenGreendart

For me, it's always going to be a toss up between Stargate, Farscape and Star Wars.
That's not to say I don't enjoy the rest of that list.
I'm currently watching the new series of Dr Who, too. I think Capaldi has refreshed the series.

Lurler

Right! I completely missed the Star Wars. It is definitely the greatest Sci-Fi movie of all times :) But I think it shouldn't be in the poll since it is a movie rather than a TV series.
As for doctor who, I never watched it apart for some random episodes when I was a kid, probably an episode with "crying angels" or something like that. But these "exterminate, exterminate" things are funny as hell :)

FlessenGreendart

You've gotta love the Daleks!

I know it's not a TV series, but I also loved the Wing Commander games, too!

Samui

When I was a child/teen my favorites was Farscape and Shadow Raiders.
Later I addet to my list Stargate and Star Wars.

Between Sci-Fi games best for me was: Warhummer 40k, Star Craft, Homeworld 2, X(2&3, rebirth awful for me), Space Rangers(1&2), Freelancer and Mass Effect 1,2,3.