Joined a faction. Now what?

Started by Rhywden, August 22, 2014, 11:34:25 AM

Rhywden

So, any hints about what I'm supposed to do now? I've got a Deathbringer hull with Ray MF/HF emitters which pretty much flattens anything in the Order systems and pretty much all the best upgrades for systems. A pirate base, for example, usually lives about 5 seconds now.

So... is there anything else beyond that?

ai_enabled

What about liberation of the galaxy from the alien invasion? ;)
The big factions quests lines is under development now.
Regards!

FlessenGreendart

On the topic of liberating the galaxy, I've come across what could be a bug, but I've started (aonther) new game, Joined Order, etc, but when I went to got liberate me some alien territory, I found that all of the alien systems were closed..
Do the systems randomly open and close over time, or have I just jumped into a bad seed?

ai_enabled

Are you sure about it? There are should be one opened system. If not, please upload savegame for investigation. Thanks!

FlessenGreendart

Pretty sure, unless for some reason, one of the central systems is opened.

Here's the save game, I have been using a couple of mods, by they only add Avatar items, and hulls, shouldn't interfere with the world generation:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mporj8rxu1wi2b4/AABwDzkD6XvxdviYMQg3Uh1ga?dl=0

ai_enabled

Thanks for reporting! Will be fixed in the next version.
Regards!

FlessenGreendart

FlessenGreendart

I started another new game, and it was all fine, it seems to just be that one save so far.
I'll give you a heads up if it happens again (starting lots of new games for mod testing)