ships and "classes"

Started by Tibarn, June 23, 2014, 05:52:28 AM

Tibarn

How many ships do you plan on implement in a near future and does it matter if youre a adventure or fighter for example
Tibarn the hawk king has spoken

Creat

Dunno about what ships are planned, but as far as I know the class selection has little impact at the moment: It doesn't change the skill tree (yet), as I understand it. Different classes will have somewhat different skill costs for different things, maybe even exclusive parts. Currently though, it only changes your starting items, i.e. the extra thing you have in your cargo hold after character creation (I imagine just to be able to test weather selecting a class basically works).

Please correct me if I'm wrong, or if anything was changed about this recently and I missed it somehow...

Lurler

That is right. Any class can use any ships as long as your character has the necesarry skills.

And the current skill tree is a placeholder, we will be replacing it with much more diverse and interesting tree later.

The characters - when we have a proper skill tree in place we will make each character different - having different starting skills as well as possibly having some unique skills. Some unique items as well possibly. We will see ;)

As for ships - well, we are adding at least one ship with each major update. We will continue doing that in the future as well.