What I noticed

Started by Lurler, August 06, 2014, 03:46:42 AM

Lurler

You know. I noticed that most of the discussions on this forum take place between community and the developers. It's good, but the problem is, if you people don't talk to each other we won't be able to actually build the community into anything bigger than what it is now :)
But I am not sure what can be done here to change that.

BeLugh

Usually it would happen itself earlier or later. Most conversations on the forums so far are about suggestions or required help about mods, both are predifined to be between users and developers as long as no modder is experienced enough to help another modder ;)

When mods are good enough to be shared and played on the servers there should be alot of conversatiosn between users.
I guess most of the members are just waiting for the beta.
btw. when you reach 0.9.9 alpha will it be 0.0.1 beta afterwards or 1.0.0?

Hellwarlord

Greetings.

This will change a lot in the near future. Not only because steam greenlight, but because skilled and determined people will begin creating epic mods(& Localization patches) which will be a complete gamechanger(s). However, at the moment, game is struggling to attract required people which will make VoidExpanse bloom, but it is not a serious problem, just some time and concrete actions are required. Actually, I have got already few ideas about this case but I still want to polish them before I release them to public.

Regards,

Hellwarlord.

Hammish

It's starting to happen, too.  Look at the EMP thread. :)

Gonna be bringing in a few of my friends to the game as well, soon, along with activity here.  Just need to get BTC 0.2 ready to go later today.