Steam achievements

Started by Karsthans, April 10, 2020, 08:25:07 PM

Karsthans

Hi, first not sure if bug forum applies to experimental servers if not just ignore :-X or delete post, anyway, I unlocked a few achievements on steam, then noticed that hunter achievement did no unlock even after had completed all objectives in game, there was a extra animal while ago that showed a second wolf that could been a bug? Also will the achievements reset once experimental servers are taken down, this happen in games like unturned and was very annoying  >:( even if understandable  ::) , think I saw other games had two sets of achievements to go with main and test branch of game or even games that keep achievements after test is done.

ai_enabled

Hi,
yes, there was an issue with the Hunter achievement as we've added a new kind of creature but then removed it as it was not yet complete. We're planning to add it a bit later during experimental testing.

The received achievements will be kept with A26 release.

Regards!

Karsthans

Hi, first thanks for replies 8) I have now killed both new creature and boss on the two new events, even if cant be sure if had kill shot on boss, still didn't trigger achievement, is there another or more creatures coming or maybe have to make list, since was easy to track down first time around from in game menu that is now completed, then kill them all again ??? to try trigger achievement?

Karsthans

Hi, not completely sure how or why but it finally awarded the hunter achievement ;D killed many creatures at random and there was a 12/12 event, announced as mining event but ended having 12 of those new floater creatures, so could by why or could been missing any that killed at random, either way it is apparently fixed :P

ai_enabled

@Karsthans, thanks for letting us know!
There was an issue in the initial A26 experimental version as the game server didn't remember which creatures you've already killed after the server restart. Even though they were marked as such in the Completionist menu, the game use a different approach to provide the achievement.
Anyway, the issue is resolved now as the game server correctly tracks your progress and store it in the world savegame for persistency.

Regards!

Caster

Hello!

I have a similar problem. The animal killlist in the game is fully completed, but the Steam achievement has not been received. Can I try to kill all of them by the list again? Or maybe there is another solution?

ai_enabled

@Caster, alas, we're planning to fix it for A27 Update only, which is coming in mid-July.

When we locate the issue we will share our findings here.

Regards!

Caster

I killed all mobs by the list for second time. And got the achievement at last. :)