had a land claim my place still degraded and went away

Started by arphil, June 22, 2019, 09:58:07 PM

arphil

This is 2 times now my place has completely degraded I wasn't away from my claim I wasn't dead when I logged out but my character still died and the land claim still disappeared. I was away from game for a week is this normal?

Jburg46

ai_enabled

Hello!

From this guide https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1741743411
(for PvP) Misc
  • Abandoned buildings will decay if they're not protected by a land claim building.
  • Abandoned land claims (not visited by any of the owners for more than 32 hours) will start decaying and then decay (lose "health points" to 0) within 24 hours.
  • Land claim will start a destruction countdown on reaching 0 HP (displayed over the building). If it's not repaired timely, it will destroy completely.

And specifically for PvE servers:
QuoteOfficial PvE servers have 64 hours decay delay (x2 longer than PvP servers).

Let me elaborate. If you don't visit the land claim area for 32 hours on official PvP server (or 64 hours on official PvE server), the land claim building will start decaying and will receive damage for the next 24 hoursΓÇöafter that it will start the destruction countdown. It's 24 hours for T1 land claim building and up to 36 hours for T4.
In order to reset the decay timer, you need to login and visit your base (the tracking is done automatically). You can repair the land claim building if it started decaying or the destroy timer was initialized.
So you will not lose your base due to decay if you (or any of your friends who added into the land claim building access list) login into the game and visit the base at least once in three days in case of the official PvP server, and at least once in five days in case of an official PvE server. And if you got raided on a PvP server you have a timer for 24 (T1) and up to 36 (T4) hours to repair.

Regards!