[EU][kG]kunix.org -PVE- / community server

Started by kyokei, May 31, 2014, 08:57:35 AM

kyokei

Can someone check if the server is available to you?
I'm running it on a VM now and using the internet address: kunix.org makes it so that sometimes it's available and sometimes not... very odd.

Would love if someone could test and feedback back to me.

Lurler

Yup, works for me. Though the ping is 400 as always.

kyokei

Yeah well that's because you are in the middle of nowhere :P
Can you run one more test for me.... open the server browser screen... refresh kunix.org... then refresh it a few times again.
I do however think this is a local issue for me, which is fine because I can just connect to the LAN IP.

Excalibur

Hmm, well I have no problem connecting. Or at least I didn't recently. The main problem being that nobody was on. And I'm in North America. Boooo. :(

kyokei

Thanks for the feedback, this means that my VM is working correctly and port fowarding too :)

Falknothor

works like a charm with only 40 ms (probably because im located in NL :p)
But havn't seen anyone online though.

kyokei

Thanks for the feedback, my guess is when the game hits steam the server will get more populated. This is what I hope atleast

Lurler

Nico

I've been playing on this server with my buddy Baal for the last couple of days.
It's pretty stable so far, but we have not seen any other soul playing on it. If there is anything I can do to help spread the word, let me know.

kyokei

Updated to 0.15.1.
Deleted the save due to some issues... will create a bug post tomorrow/friday - found some issues with running the server

Lurler

Was it down yesterday? For some reason I didn't see your server online yesterday when I wanted to try testing something a bit.

ai_enabled

Also please note that there are new variable in the server config:
IsPublicServer: Is this server is a public server (the it will be announced in a servers list of the Master Server). (0/1)
(default was 0, changed it to 1 now for the future versions).

kyokei

Quote from: Lurler on December 18, 2014, 11:15:08 PM
Was it down yesterday? For some reason I didn't see your server online yesterday when I wanted to try testing something a bit.

Hmm no, VM is up and running and VE is up and running... COULD have been that my internet connection was down for a bit (bad cabling in my neighboorhood)

kyokei

updated to 0.15.2 - savegame deleted due to incompatability

kyokei