VoidExpanse - Patch notes v1.0.x

Started by Lurler, January 27, 2015, 03:40:29 AM

ai_enabled

Quote from: InVasMani on February 05, 2015, 08:23:41 PM
Happen to know what default file locations are for these? That would be helpful to know.
The location of all dynamic game data is "<your documents>\AtomicTorchStudio\VoidExpanse". But the "Saves_Multiplayer" placed inside the server folder (near executable).
Maybe I didn't understand you correctly... but you can't get world save file from the remove multiplayer server. So if you wish to get it, you need to ask the server administrator to send you a world save (if he/she allow it).

generalmek

can you make forum on russian as site? i found a lot of bugs

Lurler

Quote from: generalmek on February 09, 2015, 06:19:06 PM
You can contact us directly: https://atomictorch.com/ContactUs

ai_enabled

Quote from: generalmek on February 09, 2015, 06:19:06 PM
Official russian forum http://www.elite-games.ru/conference/viewforum.php?f=93 (we will add a link on voidexpanse.ru soon).

Lurler

Updated the first post with list of changes to v1.0.4 which is now a new stable version.

VincentV

Quick question about game versions and saved games. I updated from 1.01 to 1.04, my saved game is incompatible. Now I do understand that as the game is patched the saves wont work because of some of the newly implemented features, however is that going to happen any time there is a new patch even for bug fixes?
- Vincent V, Network/System/Desktop Admin
(Not affiliated with AtomicTorch)

Lurler

Yes, since the game is actively changing (and frankly, due to our poor choice of saving format) when we make some significant changes to the game it sometimes makes the saves incompatible. But when the game is properly released it shouldn't happen anymore since we won't be making such groundbreaking changes to the core structure of the game. Or we might change the save format that will fix this issues once and for all.

VincentV

Ok perfect! thanks for the info! I figured that was the case just wanted to make sure :D
- Vincent V, Network/System/Desktop Admin
(Not affiliated with AtomicTorch)

ai_enabled

VoidExpanse v1.0.8 (experimental) is available now for Windows. The patch notes will be added to this topic tomorrow. Now you can play and guess what's new and what's fixed, huh :-). Hint: it's super-optimized and includes Unity 5 physics-based shading.

omicron

WelshPixie

Quote from: ai_enabled on March 18, 2015, 06:22:54 AM
VoidExpanse v1.0.8 (experimental) is available now for Windows. The patch notes will be added to this topic tomorrow. Now you can play and guess what's new and what's fixed, huh :-). Hint: it's super-optimized and includes Unity 5 physics-based shading.

Ooooh fancy :D

omicron

uhm....

i have no audio, anyone else?

maybe it`s just me, copied the 1.08 files in the 1.04 files manually.

try it tomorrow again ;)

WelshPixie

No sound here either. The Silent Update!  8)

omicron

hehe ok ^^

tryed to make my own noises ingame...not the same :(

Lurler

Can you upload your log files please?
The logs are in "Documents/AtomicTorchStudio/VoidExpanse/Logs" folder.