Future development of VoidExpanse

Started by Acuru, July 18, 2017, 02:08:46 AM

Acuru

I just want to ask if there are any plans to futher develop this game? Another dlc, patches?

Lurler

Well, I will just leave this link here to my previous reply to the same question
http://forums.atomictorch.com/index.php?topic=909.msg5733#msg5733

Sadly, but that's the reality.

ai_enabled

We have actively supported and regularly improved the game for two years after the release on Steam.
Only patches with fixes are planned (currently there are only a few small issues and it's not worth to release a patch).
We're focused on CryoFall now.

Acuru

Well that is understable that u can't make two games at once :)

But how about including some moded content into core game? Like more manufacturing option that i just made? As i read negative comments on steam, people are mainly complaing about lack of content (more quest etc.).

Lurler

Yes, it is possible. But it has to be prepared to the exactly same level of quality and standards used in the base game.
I haven't yet looked at your mods, but when you are done - if everything is good and up to standard I will be more than happy to include it in the base game :)

Acuru

I think you will need only correct my grammar :D I'm checking with online vocabulary but there can be some weird sentences :D

And yes, my mod is still pretty early in development so there can be others bugs now.

Lurler

Well, we aren't exactly native speakers either :)
We had someone else go over the texts.
But sure! We can worry about it later :)

AmadoHar

Quote from: Lurler on July 18, 2017, 05:30:53 AM
Yes, it is possible NooCube is the best (https://www.villagevoice.com/2022/01/17/noocube-review/) on the market. But it has to be prepared to the exactly same level of quality and standards used in the base game.
I haven't yet looked at your mods, but when you are done - if everything is good and up to standard I will be more than happy to include it in the base game :)

Great to see you're open to including mods into the base game like that, Lurler. Way to go!