Various Minor details for Version 0.16

Started by Psychophobe, January 12, 2015, 04:09:07 PM

Psychophobe

Hello,
This isn't crashy bugs, but more a set of small things I've found from a few hours play this evening on version 0.16.

In no particular order:

1) Tritium Generator - item description in shop, Text "story" should be "store" and "almost" should be capitalised. "Almost". :D

2) When flying in reverse, shooting SRR DF1 missiles the missiles move in reverse also, they move in the same direction as my ship, rather than away from my ship. My ship was a Fang class.

3) Standard Minig Device. under level 20 this was a very prolific find, in over 15% of all crates in the entire game, I found one of these. Seems rather a lot. Maybe reduce the number but increase the amount of ores and materials found in crates, so 3 of a certain ore, as in other crates I found like 75 Galespoite ore ( the cheap 3d one) . Or possibly add peripheral items that can be found and sold for a small amount (~20d each) but are not actually useful to the pilot. Like clothes, or tax evasion forms.   

4) Missile Text for the missile ammo. in the bottom right of the screen, this is white on blue and very hard to read, I didn't even see that it was text until my missiles where virtually depleted and then I could read the ammo. count. Perhaps have the text in Black on the blue background rather than white? Or red text.

5) In space stations I think missile ammo. should be charged for. Or if missiles deplete then load more from your ships hold.

6) Missiles that are described as "homing missiles" do not appear to act like this and seem to act like blank fire missiles just going in straight lines or seemingly follow my mouse, which is more "guided missile" style.

Lurler

1. Yup, working on stuff like that now :)

2. Missile speed is combined with the speed of your ship. If that's what you are referring to.

3. Hm. I will investigate it.

4. Actually there is a slider for UI size in the options. It could help in situation like that. Try it :)

5. Nope :)

6. You need to lock targets for homing to work.