Players go through the wall and endure things

Started by Kadafich, September 02, 2018, 02:05:50 AM

Kadafich

Good afternoon.
I was so amazed at the game that I decided not to be lazy and write to you about the existing mistakes.
I think this error is very problematic.
Players through the corner of the walls push each other, thus they get to the closed territory and begin to take out everything that is inside. I ask the developers to pay attention. And thanks for the game, a very interesting project :) (translation is done via google trans, I ask sorry for the errors)

ai_enabled

@Kadafich,
thanks for reporting!
There was a small possibility of this to happen. We will take immediate measures to hotfix the issue!

Regards!

ai_enabled

Kadafich

ai_enabled

Please update the game client too and restart the game :-).

Kadafich

Felnadorn

This bug is still persisting, someone killed me and friend in house.
Took all our stuff. Not one wall/door is touched.
This pretty much killed the fun, I had been busting my chops trying to build stone walls around my house.
At least if he made effort to get through my defenses, I would feel somewhat better about this.
But the fact he just exploited some collision hit-box glitch to warp through.

There also needs to be a log message of anyone who enters your house not titled to land claim or doors.
This would stop this exploiting dead in its track.

btw the exploiter raided me in the last 10 hrs of this post, so if you check the player logs you can find out who is ruining players experience.

I logged at 130 am CST, its 1030 am CST now when I posted/

ai_enabled

@Felnadorn,
thanks for reporting!

That's unexpected. Will see how it works with our next update as it almost ready for the release (early next week).
Current version is too outdated to investigate the issue as we've done some changes which might affect the issue.

> There also needs to be a log message of anyone who enters your house not titled to land claim or doors.
We plan to add the logging feature to the land claim building so it will be possible to read about all the events happening there (including attacks on your base, exits/enters of owners and non-owners, also stats about all the stored items in the land claim area, etc).

Regards!

Felnadorn

Thanks for taking a look at my post. It sucks because it pretty much wiped out the last 3 days worth of gathering, crafting. (including yesterday's 7 hr resource session gaining stuff to get to tier 3.

Other helpful insights to help improve the clarity of the game (tell players the following)
- what the health of their walls/doors are.
- for recipes that require some skill that is in a different tree currently not unlocked, what is that skill and what tree etc

Lurler

Just a hint about raiders tactics.

Sometimes they blow up your doors, then replace with their own, but add you as well, so you go back and everything looks normal, except they tool all your stuff and can continue robbing your base without you even realizing what happened.

Please check all of your doors and make sure there are not other people (raiders) there.