Hello from a new player

Started by Obscura, March 04, 2015, 01:15:13 PM

Obscura

Hey guys!

I just started playing VoidExpanse several days ago and I am absolutely loving it! I've told most of my Steam friends to follow it and IΓÇÖm hoping to make some youtube videos in the near future. I'm just curious, will there be regular content updates after the game launches on Steam? It'd be nice to see more story missions and ships added over time, I feel like there is so much potential for expansion in this universe.

Thank you for the great game, I hope it does exceedingly well!

-Obscura

Silberspeer

Quote from: Obscura on March 04, 2015, 01:15:13 PM
Hey guys!

I just started playing VoidExpanse several days ago and I am absolutely loving it! I've told most of my Steam friends to follow it and IΓÇÖm hoping to make some youtube videos in the near future. I'm just curious, will there be regular content updates after the game launches on Steam? It'd be nice to see more story missions and ships added over time, I feel like there is so much potential for expansion in this universe.

Thank you for the great game, I hope it does exceedingly well!

-Obscura

Hello, thank you for your interest and support! We think about some minor updates, like new ship types, but we hadn't had any discussions about major updates, DLC's or add-ons. Anyway our style is a close work with the community, so we need to accumulate some ideas and opinions after release. We understand, that the game support and updating is necessary, so, I could say yes, we are absolutely going to do it. But we don't have any decision now, which I could describe in details.

Obscura

Quote from: Silberspeer on March 04, 2015, 08:35:58 PM
But we don't have any decision now, which I could describe in details.

Oh that's completely understandable, I know it's too early for concrete plans, I'm just happy knowing you guys are considering the possibilities. One of the things that influenced my decision to get this game was the amount of community interaction here on the forums. I can tell you guys care about your game.

Silberspeer

Quote from: Obscura on March 05, 2015, 08:16:22 AM
Oh that's completely understandable, I know it's too early for concrete plans, I'm just happy knowing you guys are considering the possibilities. One of the things that influenced my decision to get this game was the amount of community interaction here on the forums. I can tell you guys care about your game.

Caring is loving, heheheh! ;D

Lurler

On a serious note, though, that is true. I do believe that community interaction and being honest about things is the most important part of being a respectable company. And that is not a "PR" speech. I really wish it was like that with more companies :)

Daehawk

Hi and welcome to the game from a fellow player who just got it last night. Sounds like you are having as much fun as me! :)
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

omicron

hi all!

another new gamer here.
that game is amazing, very good work!  ;D
saw it on steam and wanted it so badly, that i buy the early version hrhr

have a nice weekend

Daehawk

Hi Omi!...Ill be playing all weekend and checking the forums. Any questions just ask and Ill help if I can.
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.

Silberspeer

Quote from: Daehawk on March 14, 2015, 07:16:51 AM
Hi Omi!...Ill be playing all weekend and checking the forums. Any questions just ask and Ill help if I can.

Thanks for being helpful :)))))

And, yeah - Hello, Omi!