Author Topic: Introduce yourself!  (Read 6537 times)

Yrol Denjeah

• View Profile
Re: Introduce yourself!
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2018, 09:42:50 pm »
Formerly alive here as MenschMaschine, i decided to create a new account so Discord, Forum and Game account and names are the same.

About me...
Well, i am old. Modding games since... i don't know, mid-80s. Back when it was hard work, i remember changing graphics for Pool of Radiance on the C64,
without harddiscs or such comfy stuff as internet. I do it for myself though, never released anything, so it is more "individualising games" to my personal needs.

I do not really follow the whole social media thing, i like being surprised instead of knowing weeks/months in advance about new games or new content in games.
I think i am a pretty pragmatic person and do not care for drama or people playing mind-games. Usually, unless accompanied by a winking smiley, i mean exactly what i say.

Obviously, that does not always go well in forums or chats, but... public spaces like that are not for people who cannot handle criticism (without being rude) anyways.
I hate vulgar spech and to me that only shows that the other person already has lost an arguement or is unable to participate in a civilized discussion.

I love languages and often my kind of humour is based on that, with  the added twist that i often think around corners, which also makes it no so easy to
fully integrate into a social environment as i expect other people using their brains when chatting.

┬░grins┬░ Well, now that i alienated myself properly and opened up too much already, i'd be happy to see you all ingame.
No Berries!