stacked radiation issue

Started by Sleepless, March 05, 2019, 08:16:18 AM

Sleepless

I was in mid-big ruin, with no protection on and exitied the ruin with 52% radiation poisoning and Had over-used herbal medicin and then died. Respawned randomly in world. Came into newplayer zone, then when close to a small ruin there and instant died there of radiation,just of a tiny small dose. Like i was far and the geiger sounds just started and *bam* dead.  Don't know if it should work like that. But i have a gut feeling, that something isn't right,but can't put finger on it.

ai_enabled

Hello!

This is expected. For a few minutes after the respawn your character has a "weakened" status effect. This was introduced precisely to discourage players from abusing the ruins looting (by placing a respawn bed close to ruins and performing a "naked-run" dozens of times to get the loot "for free"). The change proved to be effective as players started thinking about proper radiation protection instead of wasting their time.

Regards!

Sleepless

Aaah okey, but i had no weakend debuff. So it still can happen?

Lurler

Quote from: Sleepless on March 06, 2019, 12:03:18 PM
Aaah okey, but i had no weakend debuff. So it still can happen?
You probably just didn't notice it. It appears as a small icon in the bottom left corner.

Sleepless

Ahh, yea, was running so someone wouldn't get my stuff. So didn't pay attention to that detail ;D Continue doing your magic , im excited to see what you'll do next :)