Login issue / "Can't Connect to Master Server" *SOLVED

Started by rockdasymphony, March 20, 2015, 08:34:17 PM

rockdasymphony

:-[ I really like this game and put it down for about a month or two then found out it was gonna be coming to steam so i picked it back up and I can't login :( I'm not sure what the problem is but it appears to be server side and not me from what I can tell, please help me out here!

Edit: Internet Error it seems to think I'm not connected to the internet, even though I'm typing this right now and its attempting to connect, I checked my firewall and even turned it completely off just in case but no cigar :/

Edit 2: Still haven't found any way to bypass or fix this :( I have my receipt in my email so if a dev or someone can help me figure this out i would really appreciate it :)

Edit 3: Downloaded the Atomic Torch Launcher and it's now downloading the most recent version of VoidExpanse, guess my old one was too far out of date or something, anyway this thread can be locked or whatever they call it, hopefully people will catch onto downloading The Atomic Torch Launcher and hopefully it will help them out as well. :)

ai_enabled

Hello!
Unfortunately, we needed to change the Master Server protocol. We didn't expect the players using outdated VoidExpanse game build. The game should check for updates and report to user that the new update available, but this feature became broken when we started publishing builds for other platforms (6 builds: stable Win/Mac/Linux + experimental Win/Mac/Linux). We will restore (and improve) the update notification to be sure the issue will never appears anymore.
By the way if you experiencing any issues please report immediately to our twitter https://twitter.com/atomictorch or Forums.
Regards!