My Ideas

Started by ratzlaff, January 08, 2019, 08:41:52 PM

ratzlaff

- From what the devs wrote, and I am hoping its final, the map will not get much bigger. They will add one or several biomes, but thats it.
- Right now, scouting is a thing. I had to do it, and I got important information that I used later (Trading, Industry, Raid).
- We are not talking about UNLIMITED teleportation, its will probably be a high-tech building and limited like land claims.

Actually something like a mount or a bike would solve the walking problem better.

Warbot

Quote from: ratzlaff on January 11, 2019, 10:03:33 PM
- From what the devs wrote, and I am hoping its final, the map will not get much bigger. They will add one or several biomes, but thats it.
- Right now, scouting is a thing. I had to do it, and I got important information that I used later (Trading, Industry, Raid).
- We are not talking about UNLIMITED teleportation, its will probably be a high-tech building and limited like land claims.

Actually something like a mount or a bike would solve the walking problem better.

I heard they are not intending to expand the map much, but I hope they'll rethink that someday,
as is, the map is maybe good for 40-50 people at most, so even if you had just 250 people on one server, you'd need about 10 times the map size to make it playable.