Name change?

Started by Ark of Truth, August 24, 2014, 08:24:09 AM

Ark of Truth

This is possible to get my name changed somehow?

The reason being is the server I was playing on went wrong and admin of the server has restored EXP and money using the command console. However the admin can't seem to restore mine as my account name is Ark of Truth.

According to the admin the console is thinking the name is a load of command due to the spaces in my name. Is there anyway I can get the name changed to ArkOfTruth instead? I don't really want to grind to level 53 again :(

Also I would like to point out there needs to be a way to allow the console to except names like this or make spaces invalid characters when creating a name.

Thanks.

Lurler

Good day.

You are right, it is a problem. We plan to add an ability to put the name in quotes so that names with spaces will work as well. But at the moment it is not implemented yet.
You will have to wait, sorry. But we will add that functionality probably with the next big release.

Ark of Truth

It seems like my name changed by itself. Server admin informed me earlier that my name is now underscores instead of spaces :)

Lurler

Yup, after some investigation we decided to make so spaces are not allowed in names. It would really help futureproofing the game :)