Error in multiplayer horribly

Started by KongFuMonster, February 09, 2018, 01:15:44 AM

KongFuMonster

I have created a new world after the latest update with no mods ∩╝îThe  SettingsServer.xml  is all new.
when my friends join to my server,they got a problem.

Can't see anything on minimap   and  they can't equip or remove any modules in hangar screen.
but I don't have this bug. only clients  have.   Why? 

I am a  new player from China.  I created a newest chinese language mod.It helps my friends make up their minds to buy VE.
We want paly togather, so  can you help us to fix the bug∩╝ƒ

ai_enabled

Hello!

Thanks for reporting!
We've got a few reports of this issue and were able to reproduce it in some cases.
Surprisingly, the game doesn't work very well with some VPN connections. If the players who experienced this issue are using VPN, please ask them to disconnect from VPN and try to connect directly to the game server.

Another source of the issue could be your localization mod. Please try to remove it from ModsConfig.xml for your server and restart it. If that helps, you can upload your mod and post the link - we will check it and tell you how to resolve this issue for your mod.

We're planning to release the patch for VoidExpanse later this month, but I'm very unsure if we will be able to resolve this issue as it's really hard to reproduce.

Regards!

KongFuMonster

It has been fixed∩╝î when  I  reinstall game.        BTW    How to  create a  localization mod with  DLC  ?

This is a great game, but there are not many players in China because it is a relatively low degree of completion. At the end of the game, there was nothing to do, no new ships, no new weapons, only repeated. If there is an item randomly generated system, like Diablo 2. That would be great. Or, can I create IT with mod? My English is very poor, I hope you can understand what I'm saying.

ai_enabled

It's not possible to create a random item generation mod similar to Diablo 2.
Regarding localization of DLC - it was discussed there http://steamcommunity.com/app/324260/discussions/0/133258593406618170/#c133258593407269390