Trouble with Save Mission (v0.9.5)

Started by sadrecluse, August 10, 2014, 04:30:43 AM

sadrecluse

I do not know, it's a bug or not. Mission called "Save Mission". Approaching the wreckage, clicking F, nothing happens. What to do?
Single player.
Tesraran beta.

sadrecluse

Changed hull on Endeavor, talked with commander about mission, nothing changes, except one thing - when i'm far away, push F - it says "You are too far away".

ai_enabled

Hello! Looks like a bug. Thanks for reporting!
Could you upload server logs please? The Logs folder located near game executable (just zip it and upload to Google Drive or Dropbox). If you're using the Game Launcher, please click on the "gears" button near "Play" and select "Open Logs folder". Upload it to Google Drive or Dropbox please!
Regards!

sadrecluse

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxORm679GvLmaGFPT1Q0ZlJOT3c/edit?usp=sharing
done.

sadrecluse

sadrecluse

By the way, i have one more question. Having this configuration -
Freezes the game for a while, when I choose something in inventory, then highlighted to indicate all available cells, then freezes.
Also, the game slows down when exit the mini-map, you press the brake, but because of the hang-brake does not work, and thus crashes into an asteroid early in the fight, and it is really pitiable.

sadrecluse

sadrecluse

And how about that? :( In another system i asked him "any jobs?"

ai_enabled

Hello!
We're working hard on patch. Performance issues after long playing, broken quests, all other issues will be fixed very soon.
Regards!

sadrecluse

sadrecluse

Now I do not get the money for the sale of equipment. And very often causes no damage to enemies, despite the fact that hit it, with any weapon. Also in a couple of systems is not displayed minimap.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxORm679GvLmNmxrcFFkSlR5eUE/edit?usp=sharing

ai_enabled

Hello! Thanks for reporting.
These issues are already known and fixed, we're testing new build and plan to release it soon (maybe today) as the experimental build.
Regards!

ai_enabled

sadrecluse

Thank you! :)
No savegames available. :o
Why777?????????
I have to start all over again?

ai_enabled

Yes, previous savegames is incompatible with the new version. In the patch notes we inform about it. Sorry!